Social care

Would you like to provide your employees with a personal and neutral external counselling point?

An independent and competent external consultant is available to employees, HR executives and superiors so that problems can be dealt with and solved appropriately – with the aim of maintaining or restoring mental and physical health and performance. Personal burdens that have a negative impact on the workplace as well as on their private environment are to be contained by Social Care.

Support in all life situations:

  • Problems at work
  • Advising superiors
  • Advice on insurance issues
  • Health matters
  • Private, family and financial problems

Contact us and one of our specialists will contact you.

Choose your preferred specialist for: